6 Reasons to Trust eReleases
Why Use eReleases?
A single article can generate massive traffic and
thousands of dollars of sales.
- Custom US national PR Newswire distribution
- Major media outlets
- Subscribing journalists
- Reaching journalists, reporters, bloggers, radio, television
- Real editors, not salespeople
The full story:
1. We’re the only full-exposure, nationwide partner of PR Newswire, the oldest authentic press release newswire.
Did you know that the Associated Press and UPI newswires use their wires ONLY for content their reporters write? Well they do. They also have services to send other stuff, but here’s the problem: The other material technically gets “sent” but it’s buried deep where journalists under deadline in newsrooms do not bother to look. That’s why we choose to go with a true, dedicated wire for press releases.
2. Our staff consists of real editors who are on salary – no commissions or sales pressure.
When they give you advice, it’s because it is good advice and not some sales tactic.
3. Our PRTrue Pitch™ has a 94% delivery rate to hand-selected journalists covering a wide range of industry niches.
Do you see why some of these outfits can charge next to nothing for “distributing” your press release? They think you’ll be happy that the release was sent to lots of places, when the real success comes from people receiving and reading your release. That’s why we cultivate personal relationships with our sources, so your individual release is highly likely to reach their personal inboxes.
4. At eReleases, you can get to know your editor.
In contrast, our editors all work together in our office in Maryland, and have actual journalism backgrounds. If you choose, you can have your later press releases handled by the same person who handled your first one. We think that a personal relationship leads to better results for you.
5. Our distribution is nationwide.
In reality it was to a very limited audience, but they don’t tell you that. At eReleases, we pay lots of money for special access to the full, nationwide distribution of PR Newswire, so you get maximum exposure.